With a few clicks, you can stream all the free content on the BBC iPlayer from anywhere in the world. Here is how to do it.
BBC is one of the largest media outlets in the world, with free content. The BBC streaming platform is called iPlayer, and from here you can watch hours and hours of world-class entertainment. You usually have to be based in the United Kingdom to use the iPlayer, but there is no reason to travel all the way to the United Kingdom.
All you need is a VPN that can give you a temporary British IP-address, no matter where on the planet you are.
We recommend using ExpressVPN.
Here is how to do it. Step by step.
How to use BBC iplayer from anywhere
Buy and install a VPN
1.Navigate to ExpressVPN and buy a subscription.
2. Install ExpressVPN on your device.
3. Open the program and log in with the info that was emailed to you.
Connect to a server in the UK
4. Click on “Smart location” and choose “United Kingdom” (UK)
5. Press the big round button.
6. You are now connected to a British server.
Go to the BBC website
7. Navigate to bbc.co.uk/iplayer
8. Find a show to watch and press play.
9. Create a free BBC-user.
10. Click on the show again.